Real and Raw Live – Real conversations around the emotional journey of being an entrepreneur. Today I am joined by Rebecca Rodine Undem and our topic is Overcoming Perfectionism. This was the perfect topic because my computer shut down and then my microphone wouldn’t work!! BUT Rebecca was amazing and she kept the show going. So just jump to around 19mins after it cuts out and we continue the conversation. Rebecca also has a gift for everyone too!! www.rebeccaundem.com/realandraw
Posted by Susan Deans on Wednesday, 5 July 2017
Today I was so grateful to have Heather Gray as my co-host on the Real and Raw Live show. We talked about all things Sabotage. She shared some truth of her own self sabotaging behavior around trying to lose weight. I loved this episode and Heather and I had a lot of fun recording it.
Some of the things we talked about
- What is Sabotage? And asking the question, is it really a thing?
- How we sabotage, and the excuses we tell ourselves.
- Heather shares how she sabotaged losing weight.
- Meeting goals comes with a pressure that most of us want to fun from.
- Heather tells us 2 ways we sabotage our selves
- Why it’s important to start listening to your thoughts.
- What is delayed gratification and how does it relate to Sabotage?
- We discuss what to do when you catch yourself in a sabotaging behavior or thought.
- Why it’s important to take small steps and set internal rewards for ourselves.
- The reason we sabotage ourselves is because we don’t want to hurt others and feel alone.
- What are the natural consequences of wanting to dream bigger?
- How setting boundaries is part of sabotage.
- Why it’s important to ask ourselves better Questions
- Heather gives us her opinion of motivational quotes.
- We both talk about our own sabotaging behaviours and when we have sabotaged our own work.
- Finally how to stop sabotage in its tracks.
Links mentioned: Ali Brown – Glambition Radio podcast episode 105
Connect with Heather Gray at:
Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/ChooseToHaveItAll
Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/ChooseToHaveItAllCommunity