Today I was so grateful to have Heather Gray as my co-host on the Real and Raw Live show. We talked about all things Sabotage. She shared some truth of her own self sabotaging behavior around trying to lose weight. I loved this episode and Heather and I had a lot of fun recording it.
Some of the things we talked about
- What is Sabotage? And asking the question, is it really a thing?
- How we sabotage, and the excuses we tell ourselves.
- Heather shares how she sabotaged losing weight.
- Meeting goals comes with a pressure that most of us want to fun from.
- Heather tells us 2 ways we sabotage our selves
- Why it’s important to start listening to your thoughts.
- What is delayed gratification and how does it relate to Sabotage?
- We discuss what to do when you catch yourself in a sabotaging behavior or thought.
- Why it’s important to take small steps and set internal rewards for ourselves.
- The reason we sabotage ourselves is because we don’t want to hurt others and feel alone.
- What are the natural consequences of wanting to dream bigger?
- How setting boundaries is part of sabotage.
- Why it’s important to ask ourselves better Questions
- Heather gives us her opinion of motivational quotes.
- We both talk about our own sabotaging behaviours and when we have sabotaged our own work.
- Finally how to stop sabotage in its tracks.
Links mentioned: Ali Brown – Glambition Radio podcast episode 105
Connect with Heather Gray at:
Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/ChooseToHaveItAll
Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/ChooseToHaveItAllCommunity